1. What scale is used to measure the strength of tornadoes?
2. What is the deepest trench in the ocean?
A: Diamantina Deep
B: Richards Deep
C: Tonga Trench
D: Marianas Trench
3. In computer science, what does HTTP stand for?
A: Helper Text Throughput Permissions
B: Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
C: Hidden Text Transmission Protocol
D: Hyper Transmission Tranfer Pretext
4. Which of these is the largest moon in our solar system?
5. Which of these is the most flammable gas?
C: Hydrogen Cyanide
D: Chlorine Trifluoride
6. Which planet has the most moons?
7. Which country has the highest number of recorded tornadoes?
A: The United States
C: Great Britain
8. Which of these is the biggest isthmus is the world?
9. Which of is one of these is a programming language?
10. Which of these is the largest freshwater lake by volume?
A: Lake Superior
B: Lake Michigan
C: Lake Baikal
D: Lake Titicaca
Posted by: Matt Irving on 9/07/2022